The Japanese company SUMMIT AGRO distributing plant protection products, fertilizers, seeds, bio stimulants and bio products in Bulgaria is seeking for a serious and reliable person with excellent English (understanding, reading, and speaking) for the position of
SUMMIT AGRO offers full time regular work based in the office of the company in Sofia with attractive package.
● Responsible for all matters related with sales of goods on the market/plant protection products, seeds, fertilizers, bio stimulants, bio products, ets. / and commit to fulfill the annual budget;
● Create the price list with all the discounts for the customers in order to achieve better profit every year;
● Set targets of each sales representative for sales of plant protection products, seeds, fertilizers, bio stimulants, bio products, ets. on annual basis;
● Negotiate with suppliers (upstream customers) and build up a portfolio and distributors (downstream customers) to achieve the year end results;
● Supervise and support all sales representatives in the country;
● Responsible for credit controls and overdue payments of distributors and manage sales representative staff to conduct proper collection of A/R;
● Establish the business plan of the Employer such as purchasing plans, sales and inventory plan, sales policy (price scheme), credit limit, etc.;
● Responsible for Stock Control and instruct all staff to take necessary actions;
● Comply with law and regulations and with the Employer’s internal regulations and corporate policy;
● Support for accurate and timely completion of the Summit Agro’s audits;
● Support the activity of Development Department and Marketing Department;
● Periodically (monthly) to report to the Managing Director all activities related to the sales, products, competitors, etc.;
● Preparation of budgets and forecast;
● Roadmap projects: Involvement in group wide projects requiring cross collaboration with SAE entities to ensure the organization has a robust commercial strategy for the short, medium and long term.
● University degree in agronomy or area related to agricultural business;
● Good experience with plant protection products, fertilizers, seeds, bio stimulants or other products related to the Agricultural industry;
● Good command of English language;
● Experience with work with clients;
● Management and communication skills;
● Clean driving license.
Please send us detailed CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Short list of candidates will be contacted.